Welcome to Verona Court in New Park Village, Wolverhampton!
Longford Road, New Park Village, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 0UB
Manager: Gemma Steventon Phone: 01902 916 064 / 01902 916 067
Dependent on circumstances we can support people with significant assessed care needs, including dementia. Residents who do not currently have any care requirements are also very welcome.
Anyone 55 and over is eligible to apply for a home at Verona Court. Priority is given to local residents or people who have a local connection.
We have 40 one bedroom apartments, each with a hallway, living room, kitchen and shower room.
What we do?
We provide your personal care and support at Verona Court.
Accessing Our Care Services
Once you have decided Verona Court is for you. Our management team will establish your care needs through a care assessment that will be agreed with you. The assessment will involve Arcares qualified staff and you and your representative or social work team. Once you and your social worker has agreed your personal budget we can deliver your care services accordingly.
Once we are confident we can meet your needs, you can access the following services, dependent on your individual needs we can provide assistance with:
• Getting up and going to bed, including support managing the health of your skin.
• Personal care and continence up to full, assisted bathing.
• Helping you dressing, ranging from choosing clothes to full support.
• Helping you within you to cook food within your flat.
• Medication through to the administration of medicines.
• Housework including cleaning, bed making, laundry and shopping.
• Recreation ranging from prompting and encouragement, through to transporting to activities.
• Transferring from one location to another, through to full hoisting through trained staff.
This list is not exhaustive and care can be tailored to support individual circumstances.
When you access care, you can meet with our own management team. They can help you to access or update your benefits entitlements, guiding you through the process in complete confidence.
Craft Room, Communal Parking, IT facilities, Gym, Hairdressers and Beauty Salon, Landscaped Garden and Greenhouse, Laundry, Lounge, Restaurant, Well-being Bathroom
Day Opportunities Club
Verona Court has a thriving Day Opportunities club offering activities and social opportunities to residents and the wider community. Please call 01902 916 064 to find out more!
Verona Court is a partnership. Arcare manages the care and the building is owned & managed by our housing partner Anchor Hanover Group